How to do Crescent Lunge
- Start in plank position
- Step your foot forward in between your hands. Stack your front knee over your ankle.
- Reach your arms and torso up using your core strength. Arms shoulder distance apart, palms facing in, and rotate your pinkies in.
- Level your hips. Soften back knee. Lift and press through your back heel. Lengthen your tailbone down and lift your chest up. Draw your front ribs down and in. Lengthen the back of your neck. Direct your gaze forward.
- Place your hands onto the floor on either side of your foot.
- Option for high crescent lunge. Lower your back knee on the ground
- Place your hands onto the floor to frame your front foot with each hand. Stack your knee over your ankle.
- Step your front leg back to a plank position.