How to do Bow Pose
- Start by lying face down on your mat.
- Bend you knees and hold your feet from the outside. Fiver fingers together. Baby fingers at the base of your toes.
- Inhale and on your exhale kick you feet into your hands. Lift your chest forward and up. Lift your thighs up.
- Roll forward slightly. Kick back and up. Keep your head up. Hug your legs towards each other. Knit your front ribs down and in. Lengthen the back of your neck and gaze out or up. Soften your elbows. Hug your shoulder blades together and down to open through your chest.
- To exit the pose, slowly lower your legs down, release your feet and lie face down.